Library of Congress photo.
Photo submitted by Chester Gehman
BH Photo #439225
Six foot wide walkway on north side.
- Lost Bowstring pony truss bridge over Housatonic River on West Main Street
- Stockbridge, Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1873; likely lost in 1927 flood.
- - Richard F. Hawkins of Hawkins and Burrall, Springfield
- Bowstring pony truss
Deck width: 17.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.28341, -73.32606 (decimal degrees)
42°17'00" N, 73°19'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/638017/4682600 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 83719 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 8, 2018: New photo from Chester Gehman
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com