View from MA 8
Photo taken by Chester Gehman in November 2016
BH Photo #468827
Faux covered bridge crosses Farmington River on the Sandisfield/Tolland town line.
- Stringer bridge over West Branch, Farmington River on Tannery Road (Private) in New Boston
- Sandisfield, Berkshire County, Massachusetts, and Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Open to authorized vehicles only
- Built 1981; covered, 1998
- - Angelo Campetti
- Stringer; covered for appearance only--trusses have no function.
Span length: 63.0 ft.
Total length: 63.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.10160, -73.07379 (decimal degrees)
42°06'06" N, 73°04'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/659272/4662852 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 88744 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 1, 2020: Added by Chester Gehman
- March 28, 2020: New photos from Chester Gehman
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com