Main Street Bridge (Old)
Built 1882 for the town of Hinsdale; stengthened 1903 for the Berkshire Street Railway. Replaced in 2005 with a Warren pony truss.
- Pony truss bridge over East Branch Housatonic River on Main Street
- Hinsdale, Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1882; rehabilitated 1930; replaced 2005
- - Hudson Bridge Works
- Whitbeck & Power
- - Berkshire Street Railway (BSR)
- Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.43932, -73.12656 (decimal degrees)
42°26'22" N, 73°07'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/654084/4700255 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pittsfield East
- Inventory numers
- MA H16002 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 66589 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 21, 2015: Added by Ian Martin