Pumpkin Hollow Road Bridge
MA 11R 1
Photo taken by Chester Gehman in June 2014
BH Photo #371603
Wooden bow-string type pony truss. Replaced a lenticular truss of 1888.
- Pony truss bridge over Green River on Pumpkin Hollow Road
- Great Barrington, Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1999
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 56.8 ft.
Total length: 60.7 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
- Also called
- Hollenbeck Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.18785, -73.41317 (decimal degrees)
42°11'16" N, 73°24'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/631031/4671852 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- MA G11011 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 62263 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 18, 2019: Updated by Luke: Added category "Glue-Laminated Timber Bridge"
- June 18, 2019: Updated by Dana and Kay Klein: Added category "Glue Laminated truss members"
- December 4, 2016: New photos from Chester Gehman
- April 22, 2015: Updated by Ian Martin: Merged NBI data
- August 4, 2014: Added by Chester Gehman
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Ian Martin