Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Housatonic River on Valley Street in Lee
- Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1890; rehabilitated 1983
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 83.0 ft.
Total length: 86.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.34361, -73.24556 (decimal degrees)
42°20'37" N, 73°14'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/644516/4689418 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- East Lee
- Inventory numbers
- MA L05020 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19202 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 22.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)