Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Housatonic River on Willow Street in Lee
- Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1951
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 115.2 ft.
Total length: 125.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.27639, -73.28556 (decimal degrees)
42°16'35" N, 73°17'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/641372/4681887 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MA L05002 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19206 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)