Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Housatonic River on Bridge Street in Great Barrington
- Great Barrington, Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1951
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 126.0 ft.
Total length: 131.9 ft.
Deck width: 25.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.19250, -73.35917 (decimal degrees)
42°11'33" N, 73°21'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/635481/4672452 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Great Barrington
- Inventory numbers
- MA G11007 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19183 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 46.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)