Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Herring River on Lower County in Harwich
- Barnstable County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930; rehabilitated 2003
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 136.2 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.66083, -70.11306 (decimal degrees)
41°39'39" N, 70°06'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/407330/4612718 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Harwich (digital)
- Inventory numbers
- MA H10001 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19180 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)