Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Swing bridge over Bayou Tigre on LA 330
- Vermilion Parish, Louisiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1960
Length of largest span: 163.0 ft.
Total length: 323.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.91833, -91.99667 (decimal degrees)
29°55'06" N, 91°59'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/596850/3310159 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 19165 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 27.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)