Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Swing bridge over Bayou Dulac on LA 57 in Dulac
- Terrebonne Parish, Louisiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1971
Length of largest span: 134.8 ft.
Total length: 461.8 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 18.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.37500, -90.71333 (decimal degrees)
29°22'30" N, 90°42'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/721943/3251706 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 19142 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 45.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)