Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Swing bridge over Provost Bayou on LA 315
- Terrebonne Parish, Louisiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1953
Length of largest span: 136.1 ft.
Total length: 175.8 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.46278, -90.75083 (decimal degrees)
29°27'46" N, 90°45'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/718036/3261240 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lake Theriot
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 19163 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 29.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com