I-10 East Pearl River Bridge
This removable span looks more like a double leaf bascule bridge without any gates and barges, this bridge was built high of waterway traffic. This is more a bascule bridge than a removable span between Mississippi and Louisiana area is a fixed non movable span.
- Girder bridge over East Pearl River on I-10
- St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana, and Hancock County, Mississippi
- Open to traffic
- Built 1970
- Girder non operable bascule
Length of largest span: 165.0 ft.
Total length: 4,987.1 ft. (0.9 mi.)
Deck width: 28.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.30346, -89.64146 (decimal degrees)
30°18'12" N, 89°38'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/245971/3355368 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 54007 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 18, 2019: New photo from Douglas Butler
- November 5, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- May 14, 2015: Updated by Luke: Noted that the bridge had a removable span.
- October 19, 2012: Added by Jared Mixson