Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Swing bridge over Milhomme Bayou on Tower Tank Road
- St. Martin Parish, Louisiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 2001
Length of largest span: 240.2 ft.
Total length: 366.2 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.78032, -91.16688 (decimal degrees)
29°46'49" N, 91°10'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/677203/3295851 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Napoleonville SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2001)
- Inventory number
- BH 66348 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 63.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com