Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Bud Bayou on LA 736
- St. Martin Parish, Louisiana
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1938
- - Civilian Conservation Corps
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 86.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.13296, -91.82263 (decimal degrees)
30°07'59" N, 91°49'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/613406/3334103 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1980)
- Inventory number
- BH 66349 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com