Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Swing bridge over Bayou Teche on LA 96 in St. Martinville
- St. Martin Parish, Louisiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1942
Length of largest span: 132.8 ft.
Total length: 229.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.12307, -91.82654 (decimal degrees)
30°07'23" N, 91°49'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/613041/3333003 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- New Iberia North
- Inventory number
- BH 19112 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 52.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)