Drainage Bayou Bridge
- Slab bridge over Drainage Bayou on Old US-190
- St. Landry Parish, Louisiana
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1930
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 108.9 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.54255, -91.80112 (decimal degrees)
30°32'33" N, 91°48'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/614999/3379518 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Krotz Springs
- Inventory number
- BH 54058 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 21, 2012: Added by Jared Mixson