NS - Seabrook Bridge
Seabrook Railroad Bridge
Photo taken by Douglas Butler in April 2013
BH Photo #267277
The bridge is identical with both the Florida Avenue (replaced) and the Almonaster Avenue bridges.
- Warren through truss bridge over Industrial Canal
- New Orleans, Orleans Parish, Louisiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- - Bethlehem Steel Co. of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Strauss Bascule Bridge Co. of Chicago, Illinois
- - Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Warren through truss Strauss Heel Trunnion Type.
Total length: 117.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.03105, -90.03435 (decimal degrees)
30°01'52" N, 90°02'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/786004/3325932 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Spanish Fort
- Inventory number
- BH 58183 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 20, 2015: New video from Douglas Butler
- October 20, 2015: New photo from Luke
- November 28, 2014: New photo from Douglas Butler
- October 30, 2014: New photo from Douglas Butler
- October 2, 2013: New photo from Douglas Butler
- September 28, 2013: New Street View added by Douglas Butler
- September 27, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Mapped?
- September 27, 2013: Added by Douglas Butler