Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over City Park Lagoon on Harrison Avenue in New Orleans
- New Orleans, Orleans Parish, Louisiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
Span length: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 29.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.00333, -90.09500 (decimal degrees)
30°00'12" N, 90°05'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/780231/3322709 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Spanish Fort
- Inventory number
- BH 19076 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.9 (out of 100)