Bonner Street Viaduct
Photo taken by Brad Smith in July 2013
BH Photo #268789
A round tile culvert with a rail line passing through it.
- Concrete culvert bridge over KCS Railway on Bonner Street
- Ruston, Lincoln Parish, Louisiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 2004
- - Kansas City Southern Railway (KCS)
- Concrete culvert
Span length: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Also called
- KCS Railroad Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.52846, -92.63698 (decimal degrees)
32°31'42" N, 92°38'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/534091/3599071 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Ruston West
- Inventory numer
- BH 58484 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 23, 2013: Updated by Brad Smith: Added category "Kansas City Southern Railway"
- October 20, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Corrected city to prexisting category
- October 20, 2013: Added by Brad Smith
- Brad Smith - gaberdine [at] hotmail [dot] com