Old Spanish Trail Bridge
Photo taken by Cliff Darby
BH Photo #466683
Built on the Old Spanish Trail / Original US 90. Bypassed in the early 1950s when US 90 was rerouted to a straighter alignment. LCG recently undertook a drainage project which involved clearing / widening the coulee, as evidenced by the photos compared to the Street View.
- Slab bridge over Coulee le des Cannes on Old Spanish Trail
- Scott, Lafayette Parish, Louisiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
Length of largest span: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.23252, -92.11261 (decimal degrees)
30°13'57" N, 92°06'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/585388/3344883 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 87968 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 41 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 29, 2020: New photos from Cliff Darby
- January 30, 2020: New Street View added by Cliff Darby
- Cliff Darby - cliffsta1987 [at] gmail [dot] com