Wagner Ferry Bridge
Opened to traffic on November 8, 1931. Removed in 1976 after completion of the New Wagner Bridge, the current high-level fixed span on LA 45/LA 3134.
- Lost Through truss bridge over Bayou Barataria on LA 45
- Jefferson Parish, Louisiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1931, replaced 1976
- - Lakeside Bridge and Steel Co. (Milwaukee, WI)
- Through truss swing
Total length: 300.0 ft.
- Also called
- Bayou Barataria Bridge
LA 45 Bridge
Waggoner (Ferry) Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.76156, -90.11020 (decimal degrees)
29°45'42" N, 90°06'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/779439/3295864 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 83458 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 16, 2020: Updated by Roger Collins: Added dates and builder.
- November 15, 2018: New photo from Douglas Butler
- November 14, 2018: Updated by Luke: Corrected GPS, removed "Long Administration Co" as a builder as "Long Administration" refers to the then-governor of Louisiana
- November 14, 2018: New photo from Douglas Butler