Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Bayou Macon on Martin Road
- Franklin Parish, Louisiana, and Madison Parish, Louisiana
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1964
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 222.0 ft.
Total length: 433.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.38500, -91.47500 (decimal degrees)
32°23'06" N, 91°28'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/643446/3584133 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 19007 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2004)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 10.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1979)