Photo taken in July 2013
BH Photo #261211
There are two parallel bridges here. This one is the second. The original was torn down and the current parallel span (NBI# 040904200101522) was built in 2008 immediately after the recondition of the existing span. .
- Girder bridge over Red River; Clyde Fant Parkway on LA 3032
- Bossier City, Caddo Parish, Louisiana, and Bossier Parish, Louisiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1972; rehabilitated 2002
Length of largest span: 375.0 ft.
Total length: 2,692.1 ft. (0.5 mi.)
Deck width: 34.1 ft.
- Also called
- Westgate Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.49000, -93.70167 (decimal degrees)
32°29'24" N, 93°42'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/434077/3594967 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 57387 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 4, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- October 26, 2013: Updated by Brad Smith: Corrected the name of the bridge, and gave limited history
- July 28, 2013: Updated by M. D. Caillet: Added category "Red River"
- Brad Smith - gaberdine [at] hotmail [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com