Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Patterson Creek on Bethel Road
- Whitley County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1945
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.68012, -84.04540 (decimal degrees)
36°40'48" N, 84°02'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/764019/4063456 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 118-C00029N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 89364 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 18.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com