Photo provided by Mike P
BH Photo #329522
Still shown on the 1968/1983 Bowling Green South 1:24,000-Scale Quadrangle.
Prior quadrangles show a USGS gaging station at the bridge.
- Lost Pinned pony (?) truss bridge over Drakes Creek on Collett Bridge Road
- Warren County, Kentucky
- Destroyed by flooding
- Pinned pony (?) truss
- Also called
- Drakes Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.89373, -86.38375 (decimal degrees)
36°53'37" N, 86°23'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/554908/4083260 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bowling Green South
- Inventory number
- BH 68014 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 14, 2015: Added by Luke via info posted on the forum by Mike P.