Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Sibley Creek on Raleigh Road
- Union County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Steel stringer with open grate deck
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 21.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.77083, -87.98111 (decimal degrees)
37°46'15" N, 87°58'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/413592/4180842 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 113-C00038N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 89370 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com