New Madison-Milton Bridge
The Lovely World of Prefab
Photo taken by James McCray
BH Photo #219206
The bridge slide was completed April 10, 2014. The bridge reopened to traffic April 17, 2014.
- Warren through truss bridge - modern
- Milton, Trimble County, Kentucky, and Jefferson County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Opened to traffic on April 17, 2014 after being slid onto its permanent piers a week prior.
- Warren through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.72602, -85.37204 (decimal degrees)
38°43'34" N, 85°22'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/641513/4287631 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Madison East
- Inventory number
- BH 49970 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 9, 2017: New photo from Mike Daffron
- August 28, 2016: New photos from Steve Conro
- July 6, 2014: Updated by Brent Tindall: Added year built
- April 18, 2014: Updated by Brent Tindall: Bridge is now open
- April 11, 2014: Updated by Brent Tindall: Added carries "US Highway 421"
- March 28, 2014: Updated by Ed Hollowell: Updated description for construction progress.
- March 11, 2014: Updated by J.P.: Bridge closed due to bearing shifting and making bridge unstable.
- October 14, 2013: New photos from J.P.
- November 1, 2011: Added by James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Ed Hollowell - erhollowell [at] aol [dot] com
- Brent Tindall - bizzat219 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Andrew Raker
- Steve Conro - sconro [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Mike Daffron