KY 330 over Elk Creek
Photo taken by Matthew Hill in July 2017
License: Public domain: Released by author
BH Photo #396433
Concrete tee beam bridge on KY 330 over Elk Creek.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Elk Creek on KY 330
- Owen County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.52518, -84.73262 (decimal degrees)
38°31'31" N, 84°43'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/697653/4266524 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KY 094-B00002N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 77859 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2013)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 69.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- August 25, 2017: New photos from Jack Schmidt
- July 9, 2017: New Street View added by Matthew Hill
- Matthew Hill - matthewshill [at] live [dot] com
- Jack Schmidt - jjturtle [at] earthlink [dot] net