Sawdridge Creek Road over Cedar Creek
Photo taken by Sarah Hill in July 2017
License: Public domain: Released by author
BH Photo #396163
Steel stringer bridge over Cedar Creek on Sawdridge Creek Road. Built 1930. Originally had wood deck, but has since been paved over.
- Steel stringer bridge over Cedar Creek on Sawdridge Creek Road
- Owen County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 124.3 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.41722, -84.85444 (decimal degrees)
38°25'02" N, 84°51'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/687311/4254288 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KY 094-C00011N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 77851 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 20.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- August 29, 2017: New photos from Jack Schmidt
- July 8, 2017: Added by Matthew Hill
- Matthew Hill - matthewshill [at] live [dot] com
- Jack Schmidt - jjturtle [at] earthlink [dot] net