Old Highway 53-Ash Run Bridge
Photo taken by J.P. in April 2009
BH Photo #138165
The bridge is "unofficially" open to pedestrians due to the fact that the adjacent property owner put pallets on the bridge to make it walkable.
- Abandoned pony truss bridge over Ash Run on Old highway 53
- Oldham County, Kentucky
- - Champion Bridge Co. of Wilmington, Ohio
- Pin-connected, 3-panel Pratt half-hip pony truss
Span length: 30.0 ft.
Total length: 30.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.44337, -85.40592 (decimal degrees)
38°26'36" N, 85°24'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/639113/4256213 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- La Grange
- Inventory number
- BH 42380 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 22, 2010: New photos from James McCray
- May 11, 2009: Updated by J.P.
- April 20, 2009: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com