Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over North Fork Panther Creek on Quarterhorse Lane
- Ohio County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1999
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.71750, -86.81528 (decimal degrees)
37°43'03" N, 86°48'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/516280/4174487 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- KY 092-C00133N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 18911 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 27.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)