Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Ohio River Overflow on US 45
- McCracken County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1944
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 660.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.10302, -88.63276 (decimal degrees)
37°06'11" N, 88°37'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/354914/4107548 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Paducah West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 073-B00002N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 64203 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com