Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Jefferson Street on P&L Railway
- McCracken County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1917
- Concrete slab
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 98.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.07196, -88.63784 (decimal degrees)
37°04'19" N, 88°38'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/354403/4104109 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Paducah West
- Inventory number
- BH 51114 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)