Dusty Road Bridge
Over Hwy 7 at intersection of Cr 1048
Photo taken by Bob Lawrence in November 2011
BH Photo #220476
This trestle carries CSX coal trains up to an unnamed tunnel in the Deane DTC.
- Warren deck truss bridge over Highway 7, Love's Creek on CSX line
- Democrat, Letcher County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built unknown
- Double deck girder trestle, carries two lines.
Total length: 77.0 ft.
Deck width: 60.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.23294, -82.80201 (decimal degrees)
37°13'59" N, 82°48'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/340147/4122234 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 50295 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 22, 2011: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Corrected GPS
- November 21, 2011: Added by Bob Lawrence
- Bob Lawrence
- Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net