Csx Railroad Tunnel Bridge
- Culvert bridge over Csx Railroad Tunnel on Madison Road/Madis
- Kenton County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1911
- - CSX Railroad (CSX)
Length of largest span: 28.5 ft.
Total length: 766.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.05778, -84.50250 (decimal degrees)
39°03'28" N, 84°30'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/716101/4326157 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 47708 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2013)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 61.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 15, 2011: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com