Camp Nelson Covered Bridge[Map · Street View] Lost covered bridge over Kentucky River on an old alignment of US 27 (Old Lexington Road) Replaced by new bridge Built 1838 by Lewis Wernwag and survived the Civil War. Bridge was closed to traffic in 1926 when a truck broke through the bridge's deck. The bridge was demolished in 1933 and all that remains are the approaches and a facade on the north approach.
First High Bridge[Map] Lost Deck truss bridge over Kentucky River on Cincinnati Southern Railway at High Bridge Built 1876-77, new superstructure built in 1910-11, original substructure demolished in 1913
Glass Mill Bridge[Map] Four-span stone arch bridge over Jessamine Creek on Ky-1268 in Wilmore Open to traffic Built ca. 1930 by the Works Progress Administration; rehabilitated 1966
High Bridge[Map · Street View] Cantilever Bridge over Kentucky River on Norfolk Southern Railway (former Cincinnati Southern Railway) in High Bridge Open to traffic Built in 1911 to replace the original bridge built in 1877
Old Camp Nelson Bridge[Map · Street View] Parker Truss bridge over Kentucky River on Old Lexington Road Closed to all traffic Built 1927 and replaced the Camp Nelson Covered Bridge. However, in turn, it was replaced by the new (US 27) Camp Nelson Bridge in 1972.
Old KY 169 Bridge[Map · Street View] Lost Warren pony truss bridge over Hickman Creek on old 169 Removed by not replaced Buitl 1915 by the Empire Bridge Co. of Lexington, KY to replace a covered bridge, Abandoned Spring 1987; Demolished Novermber 2011
Valley View Ferry[Map · Street View] Ferry across Kentucky River on KY 39 Open to traffic Ferry Started 1785 by John Craig under charter from the Virgina Legislature. Oldest business in Kentucky.