Lewis and Clark Bridge
Photo taken by J.P. in August 2017
Bridge also will include walking/biking area for pedestrians
- Cable-stayed bridge over Ohio river on I-265
- Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky, and Clark County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Construction Started in 2015.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.34462, -85.64252 (decimal degrees)
38°20'41" N, 85°38'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/618626/4244924 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 57876 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 3, 2017: New photos from J.P.
- December 26, 2016: New photo from J.P.
- December 20, 2016: Updated by J.P.: bridge open to traffic
- July 2, 2016: New photo from J.P.
- March 12, 2016: Updated by Stephen Greer: More accurate info
- September 6, 2013: Updated by J.P.: Added category "Ohio River"
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Stephen Greer