CSX - Louisville Viaduct
Photo taken by J.P.
BH Photo #160010
Has several overpasses on it which you can see on here. Also has a train station on the end which is abandoned.
- Girder bridge over city of louisville on CSX (formerly L&N Railroad)
- Jefferson County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936-37
- - Virginia Bridge Co. of Roanoke, Virginia
- - CSX Railroad (CSX)
Total length: 8,500.0 ft. (1.6 mi.)
- Also called
- L&N - Louisville Viaduct
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.25171, -85.72866 (decimal degrees)
38°15'06" N, 85°43'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/611240/4234507 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 44667 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 28, 2010: New photo from James McCray
- April 28, 2010: New Street View added by J.P.
- March 30, 2010: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com