Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over P&L Railway on Poplar Street
- Hopkins County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built or rehabilitated in 1982
Length of largest span: 58.1 ft.
Total length: 161.1 ft.
Deck width: 26.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.16503, -87.68795 (decimal degrees)
37°09'54" N, 87°41'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/438920/4113401 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Dawson Springs
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 054-C00052N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 72545 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 34.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com