Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Hurricane Creek on Huddleston Loop
- Hopkins County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 9.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.17449, -87.67337 (decimal degrees)
37°10'28" N, 87°40'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/440223/4114441 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Dawson Springs
- Inventory numbers
- KY 054-C00032N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 72551 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 45.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)