Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert bridge over Branch of Tradewater River on KY 1220
- Hopkins County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.22056, -87.76917 (decimal degrees)
37°13'14" N, 87°46'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/431760/4119616 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 054-B00190N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 72544 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com