Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert bridge over North Fork Bull Creek on KY 1220
- Hopkins County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 38.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.20461, -87.71622 (decimal degrees)
37°12'17" N, 87°42'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/436444/4117811 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Dawson Springs
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 054-B00191N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 72543 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 81.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com