Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Obion Creek on KY 307
- Hickman County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 296.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.73778, -88.86861 (decimal degrees)
36°44'16" N, 88°52'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/333160/4067411 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 053-B00020N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 89333 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com