Baxter Bridge [Map · Street View] Abandoned Baltimore through truss bridge over Cumberland River, Clover Fork on KY 840AbandonedBuilt 1924-1925 by the Vincennes Bridge Company, served as the U.S. 119 Bridge, old U.S. 421 junction at north end. Bypassed in 1977 with the opening of the new US 421 bridge. Closed 1993.
Brookside Bridge [Map] Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Clover Fork Cumberland River on KY 38CollapsedBuilt 1918; Collapsed 1978; Replaced 1979
Clover Fork Bridge [Map] Lost Open-spandrel arch bridge over Clover ForkDemolishedBuilt about 1925 by Steel and Lebby Bridge Company CSX - Gray's Knob Bridge [Map · Street View] Skewed polygonal Warren through truss, camelback design, with all verticals bridge over Cumberland River, Martin's Fork on CSX RailroadOpen to trafficBuilt by the Louisville & Nashville Railroad, 1910
Kentucky Avenue Arch Bridge [Map · Street View] Open spandrel concrete arch bridge over Cumberland River, Martin's Fork on Kentucky Avenue in HarlanOpen to trafficBuilt about 1925 by the Steel & Lebby Bridge Company
Martin's Fork Greenway Bridge [Map · Street View] Polygonal Warren pony truss (camelback design) bridge over Cumberland River, Martin's Fork on abandoned railroadOpen to pedestriansBuilt in 1910 to carry Louisville & Nashville spur to coal mines at Crummies, KY
Old Highway 119 Bridge [Map] Baltimore through truss bridge over Cumberland River, Clover Fork on KY 840Removed as the Cumberland River was re-routed such that a bridge is no longer needed.Built 1924 by the Vincennes Bridge Co.; rehabilitated 1954----One of two nearby river crossings utilizing Baltimore through truss spans. Replaced 1999. South Main Street Arch Bridge [Map] Concrete arch bridge over Cumberland River, Clover Fork on South Main Street (State Highway 72) in HarlanOpen to trafficBuilt 1945
Wilkerson Street Bridge (KY 413) [Map · Street View] Concrete tee beam bridge over Cumberland River sluice on Wilkerson StreetStructurally deficient, meets minimum tolerable levels to be left in place as isBuilt 1943, formerly carried U.S. 119. Bridge left in place when river bypass was built, now over a sluice