Greenup Dam Ohio River Bridge
Photo taken by Calvin Sneed in April 2010
BH Photo #160726
Most of the bridge supports are anchored to the Greenup Locks and Dam, underneath, running shore to shore.
- Bridge over Ohio River on Ohio State Highway 253 - Kentucky State Highway 10
- Greenup, Greenup County, Kentucky, and Scioto County, Ohio
- Open to traffic
- Built 1986
- A collection (at least 4) of different plate girder combinations, make up this bridge over the Greenup Locks and Dam
Length of largest span: 379.9 ft.
Total length: 3,526.1 ft. (0.7 mi.)
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.64731, -82.85852 (decimal degrees)
38°38'50" N, 82°51'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/338265/4279277 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 44748 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 88.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 31, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- April 4, 2010: Added by Calvin Sneed
- Calvin Sneed - us43137415 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com