Camp Nelson Covered Bridge 17-40-03x / 17-57-10x [Map · Street View] Lost covered bridge over Kentucky River on an old alignment of US 27 (Old Lexington Road)Replaced by new bridgeBuilt 1838 by Lewis Wernwag and survived the Civil War. Bridge was closed to traffic in 1926 when a truck broke through the bridge's deck. The bridge was demolished in 1933 and all that remains are the approaches and a facade on the north approach. Old Camp Nelson Bridge [Map · Street View] Parker Truss bridge over Kentucky River on Old Lexington RoadClosed to all trafficBuilt 1927 and replaced the Camp Nelson Covered Bridge. However, in turn, it was replaced by the new (US 27) Camp Nelson Bridge in 1972.
Point Leavell Tunnel [Map] Tunnel under Hill on Old Railroad Grade RoadOpen to pedestriansBuilt 1868 for the L&N Railroad it was closed in 1932 and then reopend to Cars and finally closed in 2003
Spainhower Tunnel [Map] Tunnel under Doty Lane on Old L&N RailroadClosed to all trafficBuilt 1868 for L&N Railroad