McCool's Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Bill Eichelberger in September 2013
BH Photo #266429
- Bowstring pony truss bridge over Ravine on Carrollton Riverwalk
- Carrollton, Carroll County, Kentucky
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built ca. 1869. Originally carried an old alignment of US 42 over McCool's Creek. Moved over a ravine between Two Rivers Campground and Point Park in Carrollton in August, 2013.
- Bowstring pony truss
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.67909, -85.18672 (decimal degrees)
38°40'45" N, 85°11'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/657727/4282726 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 57717 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 2, 2019: New photo from James McCray
- July 9, 2017: New photos from Mike Daffron
- May 29, 2016: New photos from Mike Mullins
- July 19, 2015: New photos from James McCray
- October 15, 2013: New photos from J.P.
- September 14, 2013: New photos from Bill Eichelberger
- August 23, 2013: Updated by Fmiser: Added category "Second location, entire structure"
- August 21, 2013: Added by Bill Eichelberger