Van Voast Avenue bridge
Photo taken by J.P. in January 2014
BH Photo #273057
The bridge was originally constructed so students could safely pass over the railroad tracks to get to the old Bellevue school, which is now the city building. The bridge was closed in 2000, when the railroad deemed it unsafe. After Citizens Petitioned the City the Bridge was then removed and rehabbed and returned back to its original location in 2003.
- Pratt through truss bridge over CSX Railroad on Pedestrian Path
- Bellevue, Campbell County, Kentucky
- Open to pedestrians
- Built for Students to Cross over to the Old Bellevue School
- - CSX Railroad (CSX)
- Pratt through truss
Total length: 75.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.10582, -84.47795 (decimal degrees)
39°06'21" N, 84°28'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/718077/4331547 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 49699 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 18, 2014: New photos from J.P.
- September 21, 2011: Added by J.P.