Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Sinking Creek on CR 1020
- Breckinridge County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Span length: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 48.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.81278, -86.29278 (decimal degrees)
37°48'46" N, 86°17'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/562250/4185278 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 014-C00001N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 18730 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2009)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 21.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com