Open to pedestrians in small park. The current bridge is all new lumber.
Abutments exist in ruin. A hand hewn floor joist from the 1824 bridge was used in the construction of this bridge. It was bypassed and abandoned when KY1159 was relocated in 1954 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.
The bridge is a combination Queenpost/Multiple Kingpost design.
Span length: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 100.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
The White Bridge
Approximate latitude, longitude
+38.73300, -84.09822(decimal degrees) 38°43'59" N, 84°05'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")